Thursday, April 29, 2010

A little note before we move on



You all thought this was out of commission. To be honest, after piles of reporting assignments/essays consuming most of my time, social life aside, I decided gleefully tapping away at my keyboard was not the type of leisure I needed.

(Somehow, sleep found a way of overriding that. I hate being mortal.)

Well, I'm back.

As a reminder, I don't take this little blog seriously, and neither should you. The writing is terrible, the entries aren't cohesive, and if I say anything clever you can assume it was an accident. Monkeys with keyboards, you know.



That said, feel free to browse An Awkward Angle at any time to see what's on my mind, or even comment on the inanity.

Now, on to talk about something trivial.

No comments:

Post a Comment